ALABAMA!!

Welcome Gumpwhite.......so glad to have you here amongst us. The forums are a great place to find the answer to any question you may have. The folks here are so friendly and nice. Share a picture of your chickens and tell us how you got into it and what your plans are. :)

wee.gif
Kimberly

I went to see Kowgurl tonight and she shared some more of her beautiful Marans and Wellsummer eggs with me (even though I killed all the last ones she gave me!) They are beautiful eggs from beautiful birds, their color is very nice and I am indeed lucky to have them! Now, if I can just get them to hatch! Thank You, Kowgurl! I'll try harder with these!

LOL that's ok if you kill them, there's more where they came from. Oh, that reminds me, do you know anyone with buff orpingtons for sale? a friend called me earlier looking for some.

I went to see Kowgurl tonight and she shared some more of her beautiful Marans and Wellsummer eggs with me (even though I killed all the last ones she gave me!) They are beautiful eggs from beautiful birds, their color is very nice and I am indeed lucky to have them! Now, if I can just get them to hatch! Thank You, Kowgurl! I'll try harder with these!

Back
Top Bottom