ALABAMA!!

I had 7 eggs by my figuring should have hatched on the 21st and today i was curious so i candled one egg it looked full but it just looked full with no movement or any thing. To me it just didnt look rite, But I am new at this so I easly tapped one end of the egg open and out came a bad smell. The chick inside was full grown but dead. Does anyone have an answer?

I leave in autuaga county in marbury. That is possible but one of my hens is setting on the eggs. She went broody so i let her sit on them. Know i wish i had an incubater.

Anyone heard of the goat and poultry auction in Woodland? A friend of mine's husband does livestock inspection and said it would be a good place to check out. It's the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. Wondering if anyone else had gone. I'm thinking I might check it out...?

A number of thinks could have happened. 7 days is waaay to long. Have u opened the eggs to see at what stage they stopped.. post pics if u can. What was the temps, and humidity levels? What are u incubating in? Also where is the incubator? On a table, on the floor, by a window fan?

I Dont have an incubater, but one of my hens (ms. White) has been sitting on them. I was'nt to worried until about 3 days later than i figured. I did open open one at 6 days and it was fully covered with feathers but dead.

Well, hello there Clay County Goat and Poultry Auction rep. *waves. Nice to see someone else from CC.
HOWDY!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom