ALABAMA!!

Yep, it was Gary Parish. He was very nice. Didn't take but a minute. It is a pretty simple process. I was thinking there was going to be a lot more to it to, HuntinWidow, but it is pretty basic. Just like Wisher said. He called back with the time he would be here. He showed up and I grabbed the birds and he tested them and filled out the paperwork. He explained how it worked, that I was good to go, and said he would call next year to test again. I am so excited!!!

Thanks Guys for the info.
thumbsup.gif

My first babies hatched out this morning and I hear more chipping away in the incubator. I think it helps that it's in the livingroom...lol. We have 3 silkies that seem to be doing great and one EE that I'm not sure is gonna make it. We were supposed to go to the in-laws in Tennessee this weekend, but now I'm not sure I want to...lol. Heck I'm not sure I want to go to church this evening I'm so excited!!!!!

At first I couldn't tell how many that was so I thought it was one strange looking chicken lol
Lol!!!! Yea it's a bad picture, and with the red light you can't see much. We are super excited!!!

We lost our EE, think it tried to hatch to early. But the hubby was great trying to keep it alive by stimulating it and trying to get it to drink and eat. In the end it just couldn't hang on. Hoping some of the other EE's will hatch out and make it though. Right now it's just the 3 silkies.

Back
Top Bottom