ALABAMA!!

Hey Brie, not sure if I can help you!  But I'll try!!

I know a lady who has a petting zoo (llamas, goats, camels, donkey's pig etc.), gave her a roo last year.  Let me see if I can hook ya'll up....she wanted some of mine this year....I'll PM you tomorrow, she wanted eggs if possible, but all her critters are "on show" if well behaved.  The Roo we gave her is just a big 'ole baby, loves to have his pic's with kiddos.  Give me 24 hours, gotta call her about a friend who needs to rehome a single rabbit.

Thank you so much!! I won't know until about 2 weeks or so two which ones i would have to get rid of by then they should be between 2 to 3 week old. :)

Still have Silkie chicks for sale. If you are interested just let me know! Thanks. I am in Cullman.

The silkies I got from you are doing wonderfully. Very cute and growing like weeds!! How old do they have to be before I can sex them? I could sex my orps when they were 4 weeks old. I have a feeling that it will not be the case with these little fellows.

No, definitely not! LOL! It would be so nice if you could. I can tell when they are a couple of weeks sometimes, like roughly 2 months. Sometimes though it can take 6 months or more. Silkies are bad about that. I am soo glad they are doing good. I know you had your Orps sitting on them so is your Orps still raising them? If you would like anymore just let me know!

No, definitely not! LOL! It would be so nice if you could. I can tell when they are a couple of weeks sometimes, like roughly 2 months. Sometimes though it can take 6 months or more. Silkies are bad about that. I am soo glad they are doing good. I know you had your Orps sitting on them so is your Orps still raising them? If you would like anymore just let me know!
My orps are still raising them and are very protective. Sadly it means I only get "limited visitation rights"
roll.png

As for getting more. I have to wait and see what I have right now. If I don't get a pullet from the group, I will knocking at your door the next time the orps go broody.

Last edited:
My orps are still raising them and are very protective. Sadly it means I only get "limited visitation rights"
roll.png

As for getting more. I have to wait and see what I have right now. If I don't get a pullet from the group, I will knocking at your door the next time the orps go broody.

What color Orps are these? They're so pretty! I've got 10 Buffs (almost 6 weeks). They seem to be good mothers. Do they go broody often?

What color Orps are these? They're so pretty! I've got 10 Buffs (almost 6 weeks). They seem to be good mothers. Do they go broody often?
I got 2 blues and 1 splash. They are part English so they are a little bit more fluffier. Been told they do go broody quite often and I can believe it.

The one is the middle has very pretty lacing.

Back
Top Bottom