ALABAMA!!

Phenix City here, and looking over the boards I think I may be the only one! In order to get my first chicks I had to cross the state line and travel a good 30 miles to Waverly Hall, GA. Wish there were more folks in my area. I'd love to get some Rhode Island Reds!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
We go thru Phenix City on our way to McClenny FL every now and then.

We sent the night there last time because our suburan decided to quite, had to wait for them to fix it from Columbina GA

Last edited:
Hi I am not in alabama I am actually a Georgian but I am right on the Alabama line. I am looking for an Austrolorp Roo/Cockrel, does anyone in north eastern AL have one they are looking to sell?

Last edited:
austin.ray22 :

Hey guys, Cullman here..

We have Split Sussex, RIR, BO, White Rock, and Delawares

What is a Split Sussex?​

Hey ya'll. I'm trying to rehome a blue Silkie roo. He was hatched March 28. He is a very nice, gentle bird and I'd like to find him a home where he won't be dinner. He was hand raised. Please PM me if you are interested and I can give you the details. He is pet quality but came from a breeder who shows Silkies. I can not ship but live near Huntsville.

Anyone around NorthWest Alabama have a Jersey Giant Roo? I have looked an haven't had any luck on the auction area. I need one that I can drive to get. I am in Killen, Alabama. I might take other breeds as long as they are large breeds.

Last edited:
i live in scottsboro and will be selling blue/black/splash bearded silkie chicks on the 18th i have 10 eggs under a broody pm if interested

Back
Top Bottom