ALABAMA!!

Most DH's dont for some reason? Maybe its all the construction projects that they get to HELP with!
ep.gif

I am having the "hubby doesn't get chicken math blues!"
hit.gif

I am having the "hubby doesn't get chicken math blues!"
hit.gif
hugs.gif
I always think of the old episodes of I Love Lucy, and how she would hide hats or clothes for a long time, and would tell Ricky, This old thing, I've had this for ages!
This chicken, oh I've had her for ages, but she has grown and now I need a few more pens built........

hugs.gif
I always think of the old episodes of I Love Lucy, and how she would hide hats or clothes for a long time, and would tell Ricky, This old thing, I've had this for ages!
This chicken, oh I've had her for ages, but she has grown and now I need a few more pens built........

Yeah!
gig.gif
"This old hen? Don't you remember her?" Or, "Oops, some eggs must have hatched!"
lau.gif

I guess we must have a rooster or something.. and they're hatching chicks behind our backs.. *nod*

"But honey, all our chickens are red.. and those new ones are grey!"

Something like that.. right? Or well, she'd have them hiding behind furniture and in the oven. Reminds me of the curious George episode where he orders 100 dozen donuts.. (can you tell I'm a mom?
lol.png
)

I guess we must have a rooster or something.. and they're hatching chicks behind our backs.. *nod*

"But honey, all our chickens are red.. and those new ones are grey!"

Something like that.. right? Or well, she'd have them hiding behind furniture and in the oven. Reminds me of the curious George episode where he orders 100 dozen donuts.. (can you tell I'm a mom?
lol.png
)
Wild chickens showing up, stray roosters, cant do anything about that!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom