ALABAMA!!

I don't know how many has attended the festival in the past off the top of my head but I know there's a good amount planning on going for this one. Me hopefully included. I am thinking of showing my silkies. How about you?

I guess I have the chicken fever... I started with 12 Australorp's. Then I got 4 Brown Leghorns and 2 EE's.
Then I ordered 2 Black Turkey babies, 2 SS, 1 Americauna, 1 Maran. Then I wanted 2 Royal Palm Turkey's and had to get 5 more EE's!
And last night my DH and I realized now we will have to make 2 more pen's to keep the Turkeys separated! He told me no more CHICKS!!!!
I guess that 31 chicks is a good start for now... lol
hu.gif

I guess I have the chicken fever... I started with 12 Australorp's. Then I got 4 Brown Leghorns and 2 EE's.
Then I ordered 2 Black Turkey babies, 2 SS, 1 Americauna, 1 Maran. Then I wanted 2 Royal Palm Turkey's and had to get 5 more EE's!
And last night my DH and I realized now we will have to make 2 more pen's to keep the Turkeys separated! He told me no more CHICKS!!!!
I guess that 31 chicks is a good start for now... lol
hu.gif
Chicken math

First they're supposed to help then your not doing it right so you graciously allow them to show you how it's done
lau.gif
Exactly!.... (evil chuckle)
I can say to my DH, I'm going out to work on the coop.
Within 2 minutes he has come outside to see what I'm doing, and wah la.... He is working and I am supervising. i love, love love my DH!

I know right! The first day we went out to start putting it together the wind was blowing so hard that it lifted me off the ground and I almost took flight with the board in my hand into the trees! I could not hold it still! I tried digging my heels into the ground to hold on, but no such luck! Finally he told me if I wasn't going to hold it still to forget it! He'd just do it! I said ok!
But he is hoping for someone to help, I think...
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom