ALABAMA!!

here's my mystery baby (the black one of course)

I have some Silkie chicks for sale. Some are roughly 3 weeks and some are 3-4 days old. I have one blue, possibly two. The rest are white. If you are interested please just let me know. I am in Cullman. The older ones are 7 each and the younger ones are 5. I would love to answer any questions you have about them and try to help you with what you are looking for. Just PM me. Thanks.

Told hubby about our little Blue girl. He's at work so is in TN, but was really upset. Started talking about how we should have had a safe secure place for them before we hatched them and so forth. I reminded him that they are safe in a general aspect, if the neighbor would keep their dog at home. So now we are finishing the final touches on the coop this weekend, since he will be off, and he said he's going to look into putting up a cattle fence around our property. He said it won't keep out fox or coyotes, but will hopefully keep Heisman at home.

Now my moody roo is even more "protective". And he was mopeing when they went to bed. Blue was his favorite girl and they shared the pipe wrench (for some reason the hubby was using one when he built the coop and it got left in there so it's now a perch...lol). Maeson wouldn't get up there for the longest time this evening, and when he finally did his whole demenor was sad. Hope tomorrow is a better day for them....

Is anybody else being invaded by brown centipedes? The are ridiculous, here.

Found a big one today, straight to the chickens ofcourse.

But no, not invaded.. Ants on the other hands. Aaaaaargh. They're taking over my yard.. my house.. everything :hmm Bug man came and sprayed everything twice now and they just don't care. They're all over my counters, my sink, my shelves, my pantry. I am keeping open bags in my fridge to protect them from the darn ants.

There's a trail about 12 feet long from the tree to the chicken run, like a little ant freeway..

I went as far as to cover my kitchen in diat. earth. It stopped them from coming in.. but the ones I already had aren't leaving.

Back
Top Bottom