ALABAMA!!

Anyone on here close to Fort Benning?

Sorry no RTR or War Eagle here I'm from California and y'all SEC people are crazy!
woot.gif

I was born there, but live on the Gulf Coast, just east of Mobile......War Eagle. Chirp

I am from California too but i live near Tuscaloosa. I can't find shows or auctions near me.

Lol @ War eagle chirp

I'm hoping to find local aka south alabama show events. Everything is still so new and I'm not sure what I'm doing but it would be nice to meet up with someone and learn the ends and outs.

Monroe County 4H is having a Chicken Show & Auction November 2nd in Monroeville. Everyone is invited to come!
jumpy.gif
All of the chickens auctioned will be laying hens.
My daughter has worked very hard to raise her 24 chicks. She has Buff Orphingtons, Grey Cochins, and Barred Plymouth Rocks, but there were several other breeds to choose from as well for this project.

Anyone on here close to Fort Benning?

Sorry no RTR or War Eagle here I'm from California and y'all SEC people are crazy!
woot.gif
Welcome to Alabama and the BYC forum Munchies! We lived in Los Angeles for seven years before, thankfully, being able to move back home to Alabama and let me tell you - you ain't seen crazy until you see the USC / UCLA folks go at it. They take it to a whole other level. Not to mention the fact that the USC home games are played in the Coliseum, in the very heart of gang territory. Now that is one seriously scary place to attend a football game.

I have some silkies for sale!
I have two cockerel's, and some chicks!!
the chicks are 5$ a piece, and one of the roos is 30$ and the other is 50$
the came from breeder lines!
this is the black roo, he is about 6 months 50$

and this is the blue cockerel, (30$) he is about 7 months

the chicks are about 1 week old (5$) most of them are blue.
this one just happens to be black. lol

neither of the roos have started to crow yet, but I have seen them mount some of the older hens.
local pick up or can meet if its not to far away.
feel free to pm me for any other questions!

Hey everyone. I'm pretty homesick right now. I just really want to go home, but I have no way to get there. I'm sick of backstabbing in-laws (surprising, it's not my MIL) and being deprived of things because of it. It looks like I won't have a choice either way here soon because we may end up losing the apartment. We can't keep up with rent. I miss home so much. I miss the animals. I miss my family. I just miss Alabama. If I don't at least visit soon I'll go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom