ALABAMA!!

I am in the Lanett, Valley (AL) and West Point (GA) area, right on the AL/GA border where I-85 crosses the state line. I'm about 30 miles NE of Auburn.

I have four pure bred English Blue Orpington roosters I want to re-home. These are "large breed fowl" birds and are 18 weeks old. They are a beautiful blue gray on the bottom and the hackles and saddles are black.

I want $20 each and will not ship. The size of the birds and the weather makes shipping out of the question.

If interested, PM me.
I do not have individual photos, they won't hold still.
big_smile.png

Pick the ones you want from the flock, first come first serve.
smile.png

163 miles is pretty far for me...Thats cool of you offering them though. I would love to have them.

Do you know we folks on the New York Chicken lovers thread have started to have a Chickenstock each year. Someone hosts and we all bring stuff and have a nice picnic.

We have a Barbeque and auction type thing. It's really neat.

My point being you could have a picnic and bring your cartons.

I did make the trip to AL for a show once, but the kids have been transferred to FL and sold the house.

Do you know we folks on the New York Chicken lovers thread have started to have a Chickenstock each year.  Someone hosts and we all bring stuff and have a nice picnic.  

We have a Barbeque and auction type thing. It's really neat. 

My point being you could have a picnic and bring your cartons. 

I did make the trip to AL for a show once, but the kids have been transferred to FL and sold the house.  
I think that is an excellent idea....I bet its cool putting a face to the screen names....

Back
Top Bottom