ALABAMA!!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that, Orps
sad.png

I about ate Heimlich the other day... He got one of the muscovy babies by the wing and yanked several emerging wing feathers out. Poor thing bled quite a bit. He's been pretty pushy with the little ones, but he's getting rough with them now.

So I managed to catch Heimlich, held him down, ready to call him dinner.. only to realize that there is no way I can use my usual method of dispatch on this beast. He weighs as much as my dang dog
lol.png
There is no way I can pick him up by his feet and hold him upside down. So, he got pardonned... for now. Fatty.

Little ones are SO pretty. I actually ended up with all sorts of interesting colors. Those are mom and dad in the picture.. and I got lavender ducklings.
idunno.gif
Also seem to have some barring on a couple.

I did manage to peek at the other nest, nothing smells off and nothing looks bad as of now. Who knows? I'm going to be drowning in muscovy ducklings...

I about ate Heimlich the other day... He got one of the muscovy babies by the wing and yanked several emerging wing feathers out. Poor thing bled quite a bit. He's been pretty pushy with the little ones, but he's getting rough with them now.

So I managed to catch Heimlich, held him down, ready to call him dinner.. only to realize that there is no way I can use my usual method of dispatch on this beast. He weighs as much as my dang dog
lol.png
There is no way I can pick him up by his feet and hold him upside down. So, he got pardonned... for now. Fatty.

Little ones are SO pretty. I actually ended up with all sorts of interesting colors. Those are mom and dad in the picture.. and I got lavender ducklings.
idunno.gif
Also seem to have some barring on a couple.

I did manage to peek at the other nest, nothing smells off and nothing looks bad as of now. Who knows? I'm going to be drowning in muscovy ducklings...
You have some pretty ducks Tomtom.

Oh no! Glad you didn't eat Heilhich. If you did you would not get little Heimliches. And littles Heimliches are so cute

Back
Top Bottom