ALABAMA!!

Hey y'all. That is my pied sugar glider meeka. She is one of my breeders and my ESA. Emotional support animal. She is one of 14 I own.I breed and sale them. The gliders and the chickens are my sanity. I love them so much. I will post more pics when I can. This is sammy.

This is bitsy, she is a creamino sugar glider.

This is meeka and her black beauty joey. (Baby)

You have some adorable little ones there!

big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hello! I asked who is using this local Non-GMO feed in the Georgia section but then I realized it's an AL mill. Are any of you using Tucker Milling? Can you tell me what you think of it? Thank you.
I use both the Chicken Layer pellets and the multi species pellets for our goats, from Tucker Milling bought. At local Southern States outlet. Have had good results with both. The sacks are soy ink and all paper. They get used in the garden between rows. It is 50% less cost than previous non gmo feed, we were using. What is not to like. Our animals get plenty of other feed options without the higher protiens of some feeds. Just our preference for many good reasons. Make your own choice that wotks for you. Now for the reason i stopped in. :) WAR EAGLE!

Back
Top Bottom