ALABAMA!!

I have a friend who lives in the GREAT STATE OF ALABAMA-ROLL TIDE! and is looking for some first chickens. Instead of importing chickens from TN, I know there are some already living in AL that he could get.

He is Mobile and doesn't know any chicken peeps. He thinks he wants Brahmas. Is there anybody on here close to Mobile that I can point him towards to help him out?

I have a friend who lives in the GREAT STATE OF ALABAMA-ROLL TIDE! and is looking for some first chickens. Instead of importing chickens from TN, I know there are some already living in AL that he could get.

He is Mobile and doesn't know any chicken peeps. He thinks he wants Brahmas. Is there anybody on here close to Mobile that I can point him towards to help him out?

My brahmas washed away.
There is a person in Slocomb Al who has hatchery quality brahmas.
There is a breeder in Florida @Sjisty
who has some awesome looking stock.
@big medicine is the brahma guru but he is in Ohio (I think)

My brahmas washed away.
There is a person in Slocomb Al who has hatchery quality brahmas.
There is a breeder in Florida @Sjisty
who has some awesome looking stock.
@big medicine is the brahma guru but he is in Ohio (I think)

Thanks Bamadude! I passed the information along to him. I am so very sorry about your flooding. My friend just joined BYC and hopefully will find this thread- BTW the isbars are happily in their own breeding pen as of yesterday.

I knew The Dude would jump in there. What is your friend's screen name? We will make sure to greet him/her well, upon arrival. You are welcome here, too. Tennessee is not far from us. Any Volunteer that would even type "Roll Tide" can't be bad.
wink.png
I'll counter with this, one of the best songs ever written!

0.jpg

I knew The Dude would jump in there. What is your friend's screen name? We will make sure to greet him/her well, upon arrival. You are welcome here, too. Tennessee is not far from us. Any Volunteer that would even type "Roll Tide" can't be bad.
wink.png
I'll counter with this, one of the best songs ever written!

0.jpg

Thank you so much Wisher! He is Rascal1716. I think he found 2 hens this morning, and he also signed up for BYC so he will be ok. I turned him on to this thread.

As for football, After 20+ years of disappointment us Vols had to decide we would cheer for the SEC, (unless it is Florida). Not much to cheer about here in TN for a long time. Maybe one day....... I'm from Nashville, so I'm used to football disappointment. Think Vanderbilt and Titans.

Very proud of Alabama! and the SEC. Much better bowl year.

I do love me some Rocky Top!

I am in Covington county. Andalusia area. I am getting back into the chickens who have just started laying so I'm excited. Anyone else from south alabama?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year all! I am in Pike Co. ...Lower Ala.

Raise Rabbits, Micro - Mini Potbelly and Mini Potbelly Pigs, Chickens ( Barred Rock, Americana, Cochins and Silkies ), Also Ducks
( Peking, Khaki Campbell, Rueon and Muscovys )
I sell from babies to grown. Also hatching and eating eggs.

Hello there from central Alabama! My husband and I currently own 3 mixed breed hens, one mixed rooster, one Plymouth Rock hen, two Khaki Campbell ducks, and a male French Angora rabbit (along with 4 wonderful dogs as well.)

Does anyone here in Alabama know where I might be able to find a female French Angora rabbit or a male Khaki Campbell duck? We've been hunting the local papers and auctions for months now with no luck. Please don't hesitate to message me or quote me if you know of anyone that has either of these!

Take care everyone! And Merry Chirstmas!

Happy New Year all! I am in Pike Co. ...Lower Ala.

Raise Rabbits, Micro - Mini Potbelly and Mini Potbelly Pigs, Chickens ( Barred Rock, Americana, Cochins and Silkies ), Also Ducks
( Peking, Khaki Campbell, Rueon and Muscovys )
I sell from babies to grown. Also hatching and eating eggs.

Back
Top Bottom