ALABAMA!!

@Wisher1000 - Hey there! I live nearby to you and I frequently check Craigslist and local sales papers (you may be familiar with Buy Sell Bulletin and with Trader's Helper). No luck so far! And by the way in regards to another post you made, yes, ROLL TIDE! I'm nervous but ready for the championship game.

Last edited:
@SenuaGifts - You're just the person I want to talk to! We are looking for a male Khaki Campbell to pair with our two females. Also, what rabbits do you raise? We have been searching for a female English Angora. Please quote me or send me a message.

Hi, no Angoras, new zealand, lop, lionhead, californian and sometimes a few odd balls. Here is where I list all that is available.

https://m.facebook.com/The-Funny-Farm-1574493952838564/

@SenuaGifts
 - You're just the person I want to talk to! We are looking for a male Khaki Campbell to pair with our two females. Also, what rabbits do you raise? We have been searching for a female English Angora. Please quote me or send me a message.

@SenuaGifts
 - You're just the person I want to talk to! We are looking for a male Khaki Campbell to pair with our two females. Also, what rabbits do you raise? We have been searching for a female English Angora. Please quote me or send me a message.

I will be setting muscovey eggs from her next week. Im excited to meet another crazy chicken person (less than 40 miles).

Back
Top Bottom