ALABAMA!!

Howdy and welcome to BYC and the ALABAMA!! thread. It's good to see someone here that lives closer to me (although you are on the other side of the county.)
Okay, first things first....... UA or AU?
gig.gif

Last edited:
Well, I don't live close to the Crimson Tide, but I'm an AU kinda guy lol. Loved Auburn since the day I stepped off the bus to compete in a welding contest down there. That was in 92 though lol.
My wife and I bought 4 silver laced cochin bantams and 4 buff orpingtons a couple weeks ago from a guy at the collinsville flea market. We have been throwing the idea around for a while and just did it. We have an 8 year old that started having seizures at 6 and it's made him a little autistic and wanted something he could look forward to. He's taking into them really well and they seem to like him to.

Last edited:
Well, I don't live close to the Crimson Tide, but I'm an AU kinda guy lol. Loved Auburn since the day I stepped off the bus to compete in a welding contest down there. That was in 92 though lol.
My wife and I bought 4 silver laced cochin bantams and 4 buff orpingtons a couple weeks ago from a guy at the collinsville flea market. We have been throwing the idea around for a while and just did it. We have an 8 year old that started having seizures at 6 and it's made him a little autistic and wanted something he could look forward to. He's taking into them really well and they seem to like him to.

Oh-- one of "those" people. Well I guess we're glad to have you anyway -- the chickens will overrule that strike, I guess....
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

LOL! We are a good natured bunch. Kimberly and I are Bama fans, but like she said, we allow "chicken loving" to override any objections we may have to someone being a fan of "that other team."
hugs.gif
If you have any questions, or if we can help in any way, just let us know!

BTW - you know that is not near enough chickens, right?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom