ALABAMA!!

Time to invoke jealousy. For dinner tonight my loving husband has graced me with a steak stuffed boneless porkloin, covered in jalapeños and baby carrots, topped with Swiss cheese and wrapped in bacon. This has been lovingly seasoned for 24 hours before going into a perfectly heated smoker for 5 hours. My sides include cheesy broccoli and colly flower, corn on the cob, stuffed bell peppers and smoked shrimp that sautéed in a bed of peppers and onions. This all sits on top of a bed of yellow rice with sausage and onions. Sweet tea will nicely complement this delectable meal. For desert I will be eating a HOMEMADE strawberry and banana cheesecake and fresh brewed coffee.

Anyone else hungry now??

Time to invoke jealousy. For dinner tonight my loving husband has graced me with a steak stuffed boneless porkloin, covered in jalapeños and baby carrots, topped with Swiss cheese and wrapped in bacon. This has been lovingly seasoned for 24 hours before going into a perfectly heated smoker for 5 hours. My sides include cheesy broccoli and colly flower, corn on the cob, stuffed bell peppers and smoked shrimp that sautéed in a bed of peppers and onions. This all sits on top of a bed of yellow rice with sausage and onions. Sweet tea will nicely complement this delectable meal. For desert I will be eating a HOMEMADE strawberry and banana cheesecake and fresh brewed coffee.

Anyone else hungry now??

I'm so jealous. :/ I had Mcdonalds for dinner

Anyone else hungry now??
droolin.gif

Quote: Thank you. The folks that I sold them to told me that they'd be happy to sell me some chicks or adult birds when I'm ready for silkies again. It won't be for a while yet, but I'm keeping them in mind.

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thanks Orps.

Quote: I honestly don't know and they don't get it either. It's not like they weren't taking care of them or that they were sitting there too long. Nothing I sold them was there for more than a few days.

Back
Top Bottom