ALABAMA!!

I tried the PDZ only on my poop board over the weekend while I was gone. What I didn't like was it absorbed so much moisture out of the poop that when I sifted it, the poop would break and small pieces of poo would sift through. But it absorbed the moisture as stated.

Does anyone know where I can buy some OE game bantams?? I'm wanting to start a splash line and I need hens. I always need hens. It seems that every chicken I acquire is a roo... I'm looking for blue, but I have silver duckwing, bb red, crele and a few mixes. If anyone knows where I can find bantam game hens please post any info!! Bessemer/Hueytown/McCalla areas

Last edited:
I'm just afraid they will wander off and I won't be able to catch them. One got loose the other day and I had a hard time getting her back in the run.
I play "chicken golf" with mine. I let them out of the run for maybe a half hour before dark after I get home from work. If they get over by the gap in the fence by my neighbor's or get over near my corn, I give 'em a poke with a little bow frame rake I have. They squawk a little bit and peck at the rake, but they go back over where they belong. :)

Back
Top Bottom