ALABAMA!!

*waves* I a neighbor (mississippi) but figured I should pop over and ask about any npip breeders in Alabama with heritage breeds (open to variety, just what some docile layers for once). Also maybe red plye oegb? If not silkies or cochins. Trying to find a few hens for my pet rooster who needs his own harem. Docile is what I want so showlines don't matter.

Hey guys! North Alabama here! Wouldn’t suppose any of y’all have hatching duck eggs available in the area, would you? We would drive a little/good ways to find some, as nobody seems to be selling any here!! Really interested in Cayuga, Saxony (the bird we cannot find absolutely anywhere)
Rouen, and maybe Silver Appleyard and Welsh Harlequins… If y’all know or could point me in the direction, I would greatly appreciate it!! Have a blessed day!

Hey guys! North Alabama here! Wouldn’t suppose any of y’all have hatching duck eggs available in the area, would you? We would drive a little/good ways to find some, as nobody seems to be selling any here!! Really interested in Cayuga, Saxony (the bird we cannot find absolutely anywhere)
Rouen, and maybe Silver Appleyard and Welsh Harlequins… If y’all know or could point me in the direction, I would greatly appreciate it!! Have a blessed day!
I’m in NE Texas. I may have some soon. I started getting eggs from
My Welshies this week. Im not sure they are fertile yet. I could ship them if you want to buy them. Here’s a pic I snapped of some of the crew. -Kim.

I’m in NE Texas. I may have some soon. I started getting eggs from
My Welshies this week. Im not sure they are fertile yet. I could ship them if you want to buy them. Here’s a pic I snapped of some of the crew. -Kim.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 8715D762-3293-4450-A068-7013CD8D7C56.jpeg
    8715D762-3293-4450-A068-7013CD8D7C56.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Oh they are beautiful birds!! Thank you so much!! I was really hoping to see if I could get some without having to ship (I guess I imagine a car ride easier on them than actually shipping.)
Lord’s Willing, we’ll keep looking around here for the moment, but I’m so glad to have an option if that doesn’t work!! Thank you again!! And again, they are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom