ALABAMA!!

Just wanted to say hey everyone.I have been out of pocket for a while. My Chickens are doing great just starting to lay!!!! I must say these Sussex are truly a great breed.My light Sussex are from eggs I got from member tgcole gret birds. Here are some pics

9775_img_4549.jpg

9775_3.jpg

Hey Marlin.. I have Sussex as well. Mine are the Split Coro/Light. I hope to start hatching some eggs hopefully by the first of the year. I have an exrta Split Roo that I need to sell if you know anyone that needs one.

Does anyone in North Alabama have any Blue Orp Pullets or Hens that they want to sell?

Quote:
I read somewhere not to use cedar.
I use pine shavings 8 inches deep, stir in the poop once or twice a week and only clean the house and put new shavings once a year.
I have been well pleased with this method.
Very very few flies and not smelly

My address is an Ashville one, but I pay my water bill in Odenville, do all my shopping in Pell City or Rainbow/Gadsden hate going to B'ham since I moved way out in the country in April 2010. I live in the valley "Shoal Creek Valley" get my RIR's from a guy name Mike that lives on Shoal Creek Road close to Pops General Store. I live down the mountain from Ragland and right across the road from the Coosa River and I love it here absolutely
never want to move anywhere else ever again. I have RIR's, Dominique's, Dutch banties, and Japanese banties a goat name "Bob" and my 3yr old English bulldog "Toby" now wanting some EE's and everything else I run across (he he he) needless to say I have completely fallen in love with chickens. Oh and I'm new here, but have been looking and reading for a minute or two now at the site and love it too.

Bev:D

Last edited:
Hi Everyone... New here... I live in Collinsville. Have 4 sumatras .. 1 Lt brahma .. 1 Cochin.. 3 silkies... 26 eggs in bator... 4 dogs...1 cat... 5 chinchillas... 1 snake...and lots of deer..
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! k

Back
Top Bottom