Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

Ohh my gosh, I haven't been on BYC in sooooooo long. Nobody even knows that I just got 8 new chicks 2 weeks ago. I'll get some pictures of them on here before too long but they are SOOOO adorable! We have a California White (Callie) a New Hampshire Red (Ginger) a Partridge Rock (Lucy) a Golden Sex Link (not named) two Arucanas (Buttercup and Violet [the pilot] ) and two Black Jersey Giants (not named)!!! I'm so excited! I've wanted some giants since I started with my original flock of ten two years ago. My mom thinks I'm out of my mind for "making" her get eight more chickens, especially since, when they reach adulthood, two of them aren't going to have a chance of fitting through the pop-door or in the nest boxes that we have now! I would like some help with names for the giants and the GSL, if anyone wants. In the original flock we've already got: Maya, Susan, Mimi, Kiki, Goldie, Fidelia, Pixie, Audrey, Joy, and Sally Mae. I can't wait until we can put the two groups together and they start laying! But besides that, can I try to hop in here somewhere and RP?

Back
Top Bottom