Alana and my brother's Brazilian rainbow boa (pics)

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
My niece and her snake came to visit and my daughter could not have been more excited. Her first time with a snake:

snake_2.jpg

snake_1.jpg

absolutely 100% gorgeous little one you have there! I adore snakes, I have a red-tailed boa of my own...16th b-day present...made it easy on the bf this year! The niece is cute too. Brave little girl. How old? I know my 4 year old little bro begs me to take Andromeda out so he can play with her.

Will the boa stay that color? Gorgeous snake... although large enough at this point to make me a little afraid of letting a person have it around their neck. - not that I haven't done that... just that I've had a snake panic(for no obvious reason) and squeeze me in the past. I'm slightly skittish in the area of having them around my neck.

I'm glad my son can't see this pic. I know he'd like to have another snake. I won't let him have a boa or python at home. We had two wonderful corn snakes. They weren't big enough to eat my dogs. lol!

Your niece is precious, and I have to admit that I have never seen such beautiful coloring on snake! Do those boas grow very large?
I ask just out of curiosity as I....
backingout.gif

and...
Runawayfast.gif

Back
Top Bottom