Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

My Bourbon Red Turkeys haven't started laying yet... maybe in April?

Am I still on the list for some of those? And when am I supposed to be headed your way to pick up chicks?

I promise, I WILL write it dow this time...

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

My Bourbon Red Turkeys haven't started laying yet... maybe in April?

What part are you from?
Are you going to be selling any fertile eggs?
If so i might be interested​

Quote:
What part are you from?
Are you going to be selling any fertile eggs?
If so i might be interested

Tori is in Sterling. She has a variety of eggs and chicks available. Check out her page on Facebook, Sterling Meadows Hatchery.

Quote:
Am I still on the list for some of those? And when am I supposed to be headed your way to pick up chicks?

I promise, I WILL write it dow this time...

But of course!
smile.png
Chicks should be available for pickup around the 26th. I'll have to check the paperwork in the morning.
smile.png
Is Margie coming with?

About 2 weeks ago my chickens started pulling the hay out of their nesting boxes, each time I put some back in the next day it is on the floor. I had about 5 inches of pine shavings on the floor to begin with, now with all the hay it is getting deep. Any suggestions on what to put in the nesting boxes? They didn't have a problem with it for the past 5 months......

I got my first Goose egg today
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
the only thing that could make this better is if it was not cracked. I was so not expecting it just yet. I put more hay in there area and will be checking them more and more so that I might find the egg sooner and find out witch one is laying all ready
big_smile.png

Oh and Hi Rick have not seen you around
welcome-byc.gif
. I wish I could help you but I have not had much luck keeping the beding in the nesting boxes with my flock shoot I cant even get them to lay in the boxes yet
he.gif
I will though it is just a mater of time I will win lol.

Back
Top Bottom