Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

We have not gotten any answers. LOL Should we be starting our own, NEW Alaskan Thread.??? If so, Where shall we do this? :)
I miss everyone. I should go do some digging and see where everyone has posted! LOL Track them all down! :)

This is the only (primarily) Alaska thread I know of on BYC, but I'm a newbie and don't know much about anything! :) There are however, a bunch of groups specifically for Alaskans on Facebook (but not solely those with chickens). Maybe most everyone migrated there and don't bother to post here much anymore?????????
from Sue in Fairbanks

Yeah, I despise Facebook, and it's a pain in the petela to use. (sorry to all you facebook fans)
There is another place that just started for Alaska though for all kinds of critters, from fowl (chickens, geese, quail, etc), to cattle, horses, and other pets. http://www.alaskananimals.freeforums.org
It's laid out somewhat like this place, and is SOOOOOO much easier to use than Facebook.! :)
They have a farming and gardening section there too, and there's even a place for hunter's to chat.
The place just started, and I think there is just a bit over 30 members at the moment, but I am sure it will grow soon enough. :)
Could use some more people that are knowledgeable in various animal subjects! :)
(Sorry, just found it, had to share)

Last edited:
Just a quick hello to all

I have been so busy and the computer had some issues......Still running around with Parrots, Chickens and Dogs.

Back
Top Bottom