Alaskans

AK Feed. has no geese no ducks no turkeys I have no money no income and....
th.gif

Hello fellow Alaskans!
I just joined, figured I might as well since I am always on here looking up info anyway. Plus networking for future trades. Gosh, I think I still have to set up my profile.

I am in Wasilla, have a Welsummer rooster and 10 hens of various types. Have 4 cuckoo maran straight run chicks hoping to get at least one female prefer two. Just hatched out 15 babies from my hens, my first time and in a home made 'WasillaBilly' bator complete with duct tape, lol. Next week the blue slate heritage turkey eggs are due to hatch and soon will have enough bourbon red turkey eggs collected to start incubating.

So happy its finally nice out. Now, just waiting on it to green up!!

Hello! I am in Wasilla, Alaska. Brand NEW to chickens, but am super excited!! My coop is being delivered this week and I have all my other stuff ready to go. I pick up my 6 week old pullets on Sunday. Can't wait!

I live in Soldotna! (on the Kenai Peninsula) :)
Had chickens growing up once but just started my own flock (of 6 lol) a couple weeks ago! :)
I a very excited and kind of nervous anout the cold winters and horrible break up....I am sure hoping my girls lay well enough to make it all worth it!
Got to love FRESH eggs :D
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom