Alchemist farm line moss egger

The darker one is 100% a moss egger. I hatched these chicks and both the grey and white one in the pictures came from dark green mossy eggs.
What was your hatch rate from the alchemist hatching eggs? And did you pick up or have them shipped? I’m assuming they’re laying noe - how did the eggs turn out? I’m so excited to hatch babies when it warms up, with new breeds and egg colors!

UPDATE::
The chicks are now just over 8 weeks old. The white one still has no comb and the grey still about the same as it always was with no color changes either. The grey one is starting to get copperish markings on her/is hackle exactly like my FBC marans chick that the community is pretty much 100% on being a cockerel so not really sure what that means. Hopefully just that they’re part marans😖
Hi there! Now that you've had your moss eggers for about a year and half now, how many eggs did they end up laying for you? I really want to get a couple but can't find much information on them other than for purchase

I got 2 moss eggers from alchemist farm. Francesca said stance is usually how to tell them apart but that’s not really helping me. They are both 6 weeks old. The white one is bigger but s/he hatched a day earlier than the grey and they both had “female” wing feathers at a day old. Not sure if that matters as they are hybrids. They’re both sweet and enjoy being held. The grey has slightly more comb than the white. I really need help on these. I have absolutely no idea. I’ll keep updating as it’s early also.
This is so cool for me! My first chickens ever..: I ordered two moss Eggers, two black French copper marans, 2 alchemist blue females & 4 azure females from Alchemist farm, shipping out a little less than two months from now.
So cool to see them as young chickens here!!
Thanks for sharing! 🙏🏻🥰

Back
Top Bottom