Alien inside my egg!!!!

It's not an embroyo, it's just a glitch in the innards when she was making the egg. It's way more common than most folks realize, the eggs from the store are pre-candled to screen out such yuckies and we never realize how many don't make the cut to the nice Nazi eggs in the carton. Likely doesn't mean anything and no problems for your hen. I've had glitches in my reproductive cycle, so do some hens.

Eww...that is pretty gross. I would've freaked too.
ep.gif
Glad someone knew what it was. It looks like one of those big ugly grub worms to me. Blech! Gag!

Did you eat it???
tongue.png

wheww....I was totally freaking out... I posted it on facebook as well and a lot of people said it looked like a grub worm also...lol many sais it looked liked a fetus...glad to know that its just a glitch in her gizzard hahaha.
no we didnt eat it in fact we are still looking at it...lol my 14 yr old has claimed she is done with eating eggs...lol

It's not an embroyo, it's just a glitch in the innards when she was making the egg. It's way more common than most folks realize, the eggs from the store are pre-candled to screen out such yuckies and we never realize how many don't make the cut to the nice Nazi eggs in the carton. Likely doesn't mean anything and no problems for your hen.
x2
Exactly. Common glitches are like double yolk eggs.

Back
Top Bottom