******ALL ABOARD! We're looking to start an EGG TRAIN!*******

aggieterpkatie:
LOL there sure is plenty of B-B-Q (B-B-Q Capitol) here that's for sure and they are serious about it too!
I can offer an incentive of some for the last person who gets to me if they like it
wink.png

ellieroo:
Indeed! I think it will also be less of a hassle as we won't have to worry about the paperwork,vaccinations etc. like we did with the dogs
smile.png

PriceFamilyFarms , aggieterpkatie , NeeleysAVLChicks:
I would love a get together! I am on another group and they were planning on a get together but it fizzled out and have not heard anything more about it
hu.gif

Spinster_Sister wrote:
I would love to see a sticky on this
thumbsup.gif

wolftracks:
Thanks sooo much!
hugs.gif
This sure will be a trip for them lucky little stinkers Wish I could go to CA!
hmm.png
lol
Get some rest hun

afinney
AWESOME!!!
clap.gif

HenPen:
WTG!
frow.gif

jnkir7:
Awesome! I am so anxious it seems like such a long way off LOL

I think I got it all caught up lol I really need to learn how to do the multiple quote thing!
Now time to break out my atlas
big_smile.png

PS. I am located 5 minutes from High Rock lake I am exit 94 off of interstate 85

Quote:
Wow! That's a nice haul but not the direction I need but perhaps someone else?
Chugga chugga choo choo! I think I will add that to my signature =O)
lau.gif

I need to get some eggs from Hickory, NC to me in Henderson, NC - just in case anyone is heading north on I85

Also, Terry - do you have any hatching eggs right now? I have an empty bator!

Quote:
I can meet someone in Mocksville and bring here to Lexington for ya
big_smile.png

but no so sorry I don't have any right now. If I do they are mutts
roll.png

A couple of months ago I had a pack of coyotes that had a feast back when we were having all the tornados it tore off the tin roof.
hit.gif
I couldn't repair it in time and had no other place to put them I am still sick over it as it's my fault. Word to the wise never lapse in their security
old.gif

I just ordered silkie eggs from someone in PA (my 1st time buying hatching eggs) and now I am nervous with the mail horror stories.
I have my silkies separated but no roos for them
sad.png
Looking for white and black bearded roos now
and I am also still searching for peahens for Mr Peabody my IB Peacock although I am going to purchase some eggs for now.

I just might have a buddy that has a couple of IB peahens - I know he's out of town right now but I'll ask if he is still looking to re-home them.

I have 36 eggs in my LG right now and I have an empty 1602 bator and also 2 LGs that I won on eBay that should be arriving soon. MY problem is that my oldest girls are only 8 weeks and far from laying so I'm suffering from a fertile egg shortage..

If I can get you an IB hen I want to be on the list for a few eggs in the future..lol!

Quote:
OMG! That would make my whole year
celebrate.gif
You got it! that is definately a deal!!!
thumbsup.gif

PS that's a lot of eggs and incubators lol

Last edited:
frow.gif
I live in Rockford, Michigan..near Grand Rapids, Michigan if that helps anyone.

*************WILL TRAVEL FOR GOOD FOOD, FUN, CHICKS OR EGGS!!!!!*********** I LOVE ROADTRIPS
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom