All about Buff Orpington's AND Rhode-Island Red's !! CHECK THIS OUT!

Heres one of my BOs:

89437_prettyhen1.jpg

88150_chick_on_shoulder.jpg

One of my little BO's. I have 5 of them and they are about 10 weeks old. I enjoy sitting out with them and watching them eat treats. They have recently discovered cantaloup guts and watermelon pieces.

Aint she a cutey! :)

--------------------------------

This is my younger BO and RIR mix. [We don't know for sure if she's a mix of them yet]
(This pic wasn't taken recently, I'll try getting one today
smile.png
)
NICOLE! :)
80445_102_0604.jpg

Last edited:
Hey LittleChickenLady.... my newest BO and Butterscotch are getting along! I saw them laying down by each other today!
celebrate.gif

Hi everyone! Just found this thread and very new to chickens. I have 4 BO chicks and 1 BO/RIR. My question to you is if a BO is mixed with a RIR does that make it a NH??? Someone just told me that at the feed store and I can't seem to find out if what she said is true. Does anyone know if she was right? I think that one is a roo, but so very sweet. You all have beautiful chickens!

<3ChickenForever :

Grrrr Butterscotch is all bare on the back.. darn roo's... she's been like that for a LONG time... I don't know what to doo...
hmm.png
Any suggestions LittleChickenLady ??

They make those chicken shirt things that seem to really help. A friend of mine uses one
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom