1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

All duck owners! Any extra eggs?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovin my birds, Aug 12, 2011.

1. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    So my other Muscovy girl followed her sister and went broody. Lol! Yay! Well I let her sit on eggs hoping they would be fertile. No such luck! [​IMG] I was just wondering if anybody has any extra eggs to send me ASAP! I just put two of my anconas eggs under her though I dont know if they are fertile either. They are only 6 months old. But hey its worth a try. If anyone has some eggs they would be willing to sell to me I would love to buy some. I cant take muscovy eggs unfortunately because they take so much longer than regular duck eggs. Anything else I would be open to. Just let me know what you have, how many and how much. Thanks a bunch! [​IMG]

2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I have some Ancona eggs I can sell you. Would you be interested?

3. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have a bunch I could send. They would be pure khaki campbells and rouens as well as some mixed breeds (I got khaki/swedish crosses, rouen/campbells, and now my runner is mating so there will probably be some runner crosses.)
    I sell them for .75 cents each, plus shipping (usually about $15 including packaging materials). PM me if you are interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by