all farm animals

I am sad to say that the runt that we was taking care of out of the 1st litter of pigs died she was close to a week old my dad thinks that something shutdown because she himredged and had blood coming out of her mouth so now the count Is 7 boys and 1 girl

Most of the town is very urban, houses 50 feet or less from each other. I'm just lucky to have an isolated property and keep the wonderful animals I have. After I graduate in 2 years, my mom is moving down to the South and we are getting more acres in a much more rural setting, zoned for keeping horses, cows, and pigs.

that would be nice I live on a highway and we have lots of property and my grandparents property but I have nighbors and they are like 7 acres or more away and I would be nice if they didn't let there dogs get lose

that would be nice I live on a highway and we have lots of property and my grandparents property but I have nighbors and they are like 7 acres or more away and I would be nice if they didn't let there dogs get lose

I have 6' tall deer fencing all around my property, my neighbors do have a Bassett hound but even if he did get out he couldn't get to anything. Plus in addition to that the goats have field fencing.

Congrats!
I finally got my adult Indian Blue peafowl to eat from my hands. It was so amazing!
I also just got my Idaho FFA State Degree today! It's so exciting.
0.jpg

Congrats!
I finally got my adult Indian Blue peafowl to eat from my hands. It was so amazing!
I also just got my Idaho FFA State Degree today! It's so exciting.
0.jpg

wow that is amazing I cant imagine what its like to get your state degree and wow them eating out of your hands I got ducks and goats that I still need to get to eat out of my hand and I had 15 pigs but 3 died!! and I don't think one would have mad it if I hadn't been out there at the time

I will get better ones later these guys have quite the unique color to them they look cooler in person like one looks like a orange and one has a brown head and white body another one has chocolate brown head and a brown butt!! there so cute and momma didn't waste no time having them!!

Back
Top Bottom