all farm animals

farmgirl360

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 24, 2014
Southern Illinois
this is the thread to talk about all farm animals and ask qestions and give advice or whatever i have the following animals ; PIGS, ,goats, donkeys, ducks, rabbits, dogs, cats, chickens I have had the followng : turkeys, horses and you can always ask me qestions

My mare, Tamika, foaled about four weeks ago, just found time to post. it's a filly and her name is twilight, and her training is coming along great! The mare in the back is her first foal, Millie :D

got my greenhand degree today and we all dyed our hands!!! so happy I just hope I can continue to be in ffa all 4yrs

Congrats on earning your Greenhand Degree
clap.gif
!! Our FFA chapter's degree ceremony isn't until the end of April, except for the kids who earned their State Degree & will be getting those in 2 weeks at our State Leadership Conference. I hope you can continue with FFA too
fl.gif
. It's so much fun!

Hey guys :3 I live on what i guess you would call an urban farm haha. we raise c.quail, rabbits(meat and pet), hedgehogs, fancy rats (hairless, rex, satin, dumbos, and sell our culls as feeders), a ferret and have 3 cats. we currently are working on a raised garden so we wont be so dependent on grocery stores.

we live on the out skirts of the city so we aren't allowed to have a lot but im hoping in a few years we can move some where I can have about an acre to work with so I can get back into goats and sheep (what I grew up raising)

I never was in 4-h or anything like that (my dad didn't like to show anything so we didn't) so I don't know much about how to show or where to start but i would like to start showing my rabbits and quail some day (and maybe my rats but there are not any shows around here for them) :)

Back
Top Bottom