All Metal Coop? Newby Searching Many Possiblilities

busy building 2 coops as i speak ... total cost ...$0 ... that's zero dollars .. got some free pallets ... i'm willing to sell them for $2448 ...wheels included if you're interested ! (please be interested !!!)
22540009_1743698012370910_1527607749073254722_n.jpg

busy building 2 coops as i speak ... total cost ...$0 ... that's zero dollars .. got some free pallets ... i'm willing to sell them for $2448 ...wheels included if you're interested ! (please be interested !!!)View attachment 1164066

Is that per coop or for the pair? Is shipping included?
;)

Awe shucks! Here I was counting my egg money getting ready to spring for the buy one get one deal.

Really good coops! I am going to link this over to another thread. I think that OP could use them for inspiration.

Buy one get one free ..hows that for a bargain hey!!!! go halvsies on the shipping .... wonder how much brown paper i'll need to send it free post from South Africa ....

here they are completed ...
View attachment 1164105 View attachment 1164106
and by the looks of things ..approved by the local yokals ...

View attachment 1164107
Screenshot_2017-10-19-16-51-29.png
Screenshot_2017-10-19-16-49-12.png
I bet your pallet coops will be around long after some of these high dollar store bought things! Look how much they want for just a little box like run on Amazon!:eek:
The other one is from a local farm store in my area. We looked and looked at buying something and decided it was not worth it. We are building our own duck palace. Lol

I bet your pallet coops will be around long after some of these high dollar store bought

They will be ... painted them with old engine oil instead of throwing it away .... will reapply in another 2 years or so ...my first coop is still looking good i build 3 years ago ... but have 1 more massive coop to build that can house 300 birds ... using 20 old steel drums for that one (which should give about 40 nesting boxes)... i'll post as i go along !

They will be ... painted them with old engine oil instead of throwing it away .... will reapply in another 2 years or so ...my first coop is still looking good i build 3 years ago ... but have 1 more massive coop to build that can house 300 birds ... using 20 old steel drums for that one (which should give about 40 nesting boxes)... i'll post as i go along !
Neat! I'd like see that. I have never heard of painting anything with engine oil. Doesn't it stink the birds out? Lol

Nah, overall terrible design....can't see anything worth lauding.
Oh, wait, the cupola is good.
Won't bother listing all the bad.

Back
Top Bottom