All of My Uploads are GONE!!!

buildingmyark

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Louisiana
Does anyone have any idea why this happened? The pictures are not showing up on my post- Just a box with an "x". When I go to look at "My Uploads" no pictures are showing up. This problem just started for me yesterday. Thanks in advance for any help!

It doesn't sound like they're deleted. It's probably a software issue with your own computer not recognizing the photo type format. If you installed a new program or updated something that may have caused it. Try restarting your computer and hopefully that will fix it. If not maybe try updating your OS and browser via windows update website.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=516192

This
is my most recent post of pictures. They were displayed when I first posted. Then, when I posted pics the second time on that same thread I would post one and it would show up, but then when I tried to post the next one it appeared, but the first one disappeared. Then i tried to repost the first one and then the second one disappeared. That's when I went back the Uploads page and found all of the new ones missing and later the rest of them were gone. Hope that wasn't too confusing. Thanks again!!!

I've looked into your uploads and they definitely are all gone.

When did you upload them? Are you sure you didn't accidentally delete them or do anything else?

There haven't been any other reports and all the other members that I just reviewed all have their images still.

Unfortunately, unless we can either know exactly what happened, when, and can find a way to duplicate it or get more reports, it will be very hard to track down.

Unless there is one button that I accidentally pushed that would have deleted them all. I definitely didn't delete each one individually. Now, when I try to re-upload them & after I submit it I can see the little picture with the two links (image & thumbnail). The I click "go back" and it's gone! I'm gonna try a different camera just to see if by chance something is wrong with the one I've been using. I just can't imagine any kind of problem that would remove all of my pictures- even the ones that are very old. I hope that we can figure this out.

Wow... that is really really really weird! Once you see it on our site (the thumbnail and the picture) they should still be in our system.

What browser and version are you using? Can you also walk me through the EXACT step by step you go through... page by page?

Anybody else having problems with uploads?

One more thing... I thought that this would probably not affect anything but I thought that I would mention just in case. The last few pics that I uploaded came from the internal memory of my camera and were then copied to "My Pictures" on my computer and then uploaded to BYC. All of the previous ones were uploaded from an SD card. But how could that delete all of my old pictures? How bizarr...

Back
Top Bottom