All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by SilkieSensation, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Jessshan8

Jessshan8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2012
    Kalispell, Mt
    The one that accepts the offer does not pay anything for it. but, the person that accepted the offer offers something on this post to be claimed by anyone. could be any number of things as long as it is valued to at least 10 to 15 dollars.

2. WaterfowlWierdo

WaterfowlWierdo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2013
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    You are correct 18angovem

Hey Silkie, What about rare varieties of quail that we cant afford to offer up a large amount, like I have different bobwhites like snowflake, whites, and butlers and also valley and gambels. Could we do like 4+ offer on them, as long as say its approved by you to be of value?

3. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    If you have something more rare that I don't have specifically listed pm me to discuss what a fair offer would be. I know I don't have all possibilities covered, just the more common ones.

4. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    This works as a chain. You claim from 1 person & make an offer. You send to whoever claims your offer. See post 1 for what may be used as a first offer. After the requirements are met for the first offer you can pretty much offer anything with a $10-15 value, not including shipping cost. I posted some ideas for items a few posts back.

5. Jessshan8

Jessshan8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2012
    Kalispell, Mt
    SilkieSensation Thank you for starting this thread! I have met several very nice and giving people on this thread.[​IMG]

6. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

This is a really interesting thread. I've never read a swap thread before. We have ducks coming out of our ears but they're total mutts. We don't pen them up so we get some interesting mixes and colors but they're not really laying yet. I'm just gonna watch this thread for a bit. I would have liked to have gotten those Pilgrim eggs but I guess I'll wait to see if more come up.

7. orumpoultry

orumpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    Trinity, TX
    Agreed, lots of good people on this thread!!

8. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    I have one order to send out then could side swap you for some if you want. Not sure how long she will lay. It's her first year & I keep stealing her eggs trying to keep her laying.

9. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Cool. Hopefully ours will start laying. They're mating like crazy. And it's also possible they are hiding the eggs where we can't find them.

10. eggorthechicken

eggorthechicken The Henabler

Apr 29, 2012
    Wayne County WV
    My ducks always bury their eggs in straw or pine bedding. You may find a huge pile of eggs somewhere...lol. My ducks all lay in the morning too so I can usually let them out in the morning and go on an egg hunt in their pen. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by