All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
Wish I could help out but all of mine are on a hiatus too. I may want some of your turkeys in the spring silkie.
1f600.png
I'm done until spring
1f609.png

is any of that current offers? id might be interested in some of the turkeys or are yall saying this swap is over till spring?

is any of that current offers? id might be interested in some of the turkeys or are yall saying this swap is over till spring?

The current offer lies with me. I have nothing laying right now. We either need a volunteer to make an offer for a restart or someone willing to wait on my birds to start laying again (around April). If someone is willing to wait, I can offer 4+ Mixed color heritage turkeys. They are throwing a rainbow of color in the poults & will likely be an even wider variety next spring since I kept a bunch of oddball colored babies this year to be my breeders for next year.

UPDATED OFFER:

My birds are finally getting back in the swing.

Currently laying & available to ship now:

12+ Assorted color coturnix quail

Or

8+ Assorted layer mix chicken

Should be laying soon & can ship after fertility check:

4+ Mixed color heritage turkey

Or

2+ Pilgrim geese

Ok, I'm brand new to this but I would love to figure out how this works. Very interested in the turkeys

Most of it is explained in the very first post but the basics are you see an item you want you quote the post and reply mine: (item here)
Then below that you write what you have for trade...

Example:
Qoute( three doves
Two chickens
And a pear tree)quote
Mine pear tree
Offer: 6 jersey giants eggs
6 brahma eggs
6 barred rock eggs
Gift card worth whatever I have in my change cup(lol jk)
6 pure eggs is the minimal worth I believe

Back
Top Bottom