All People With Blue Eyes..

I have blue, I remember my great grandma saying something like my grandfather used to have blue eyes or my uncle used to have blue eyes it was one of those two well im the only one with blue eyes in my famlily and the only who gets complimented by people for them
idunno.gif

I have blue eyes! My mom has brown eyes and My dad has blue eyes, and I have 2 siblings that have brown eyes, 6 siblings with blue eyes. So Blue eyes rules!!!! My linage is Native American, French, Swedish, Irish, German, British, so I am a blue eye mutt.
lol.png

Yep. They're BLUE....if you can look past the RED around the edges.

My wife's eyes were brown.....Our Son's eyes are a cold steel GRAY.

(He's difficult to play poker with.)
lol.png

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Well. . . we're all actually related if you go back far enough. I have green eyes, not hazel, so they're part of the blue-eyed mutation genome. I am almost entirely English with a little German and possibly one other race which tends to have mostly brown eyes, but does have a few blue-eyed people, too.

Quote:
Mine are like that, too. Blue, except for my right eye which has a touch of brown at the top. When I was little that eye was half brown & half blue. It was noticeable, then, & people always thought it was weird. Now, they only notice it if I point it out.

Quote:
More correctly they are Scandinavian. The Vikings kind of spread their genes around Europe. At one point they were managed to either raid or work as mercenaries in every country of Europe and even got into Arabia and N. Africa. BTW, some Danes and Norwegians would be insulted to be referred to as Swedish.

Besides that, they fought like mad between each other and over the years borders were in very different places.

I am not Swedish, I am Dane!

I was born there, never mind that I was born on a small Island way closer to Sweden than Denmark

My mom and her relatives back several hundred years were from pretty much the same island, although there is a Van or a Dam out there (the Netherlands)

On the other hand, my dads family all came from Sweden (Meyer-Meyers-Mejer-Mejers who knows if there was a fix when they came to the USA but if you are from eastern WA I say Hi Cuz)

But I am still Danish not Swedish....lol

The Vikings even got down to Rome, Italy and conquered it and then left after Rome agreed to pay an annual "tribute".

The traveled around A LOT ! (Trying to find warmer weather, no doubt! )

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
P.S. William the Conqueror, who took over England in 1066, was from Danish Stock....as were many of the "Franks".

Back
Top Bottom