All pullets, but what breed?

Chickengirl47

Songster
7 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Louisiana
I got these chicks from TSC. I have three and my brother has three. These three are mine. I'll post pictures of my brothers chicks soon. But I was wondering if y'all can tell me what breed they are? They have single combs. I'm guessing that the white chick (Lydia) is a WR??The other two, maybe BOs????? IDK.
Chick 1.

Chick 2.

Chick 3.

the white one could be a leghorn or white rock or a few other breeds the reddish ones don't look like what i remember my bo's looking like as chicks so maybe a red sexlink might have to wait til they feather out some

the white one could be a leghorn or white rock or a few other breeds  the reddish ones don't look like what i remember my bo's looking like as chicks so maybe a red sexlink  might have to wait til they feather out some

Oops, when I said BOs, then I was talking about my brothers little plain buffish colored chick. Sorry!

They look like red sex links. Not RIRs. Too light.. and the wings are coming in white - just like mine did.

But it looks just like my Pennies did (raised 21 of them) as day olds - they were Red Sex Links.

Back
Top Bottom