All pullets, right? **UPDATE** Wrong - all boys!!!

Quote:
Wow I second that! Are you sure they weren't cross dressing at the time of the first pictures?
lol.png

Quote:
Wow I recently had that happen to me with my BLRW. I was told I had 8-9 females and 2 possible males. Turned out to be the opposite. Unfortunately I sold two so that I wouldn't have that many pullets. Now I have only one pullet and 4 roos
sad.png

Quote:
Yes, they're quite impressive aren't they. I really like the yellow legs on two of them. Unfortunately they're crossbreeds, and I only hatched them hoping for some females to add to my laying flock. I already have a dozen good roos, so these ones will soon be eaten. Even more unfortunately, they're half Leghorn, so are just scrawny little mutts under all those feathers!

Quote:
Hahaha! That's what it's like isn't it! I was so sure they were all girls. When you randomly hatch out all one sex it's hard to figure out sometimes as you can't compare wattle redness or comb size as they all look the same. If you ahve some boys and some girls it's always much easier. I've just hatched out two more of these crosses and it looks like they're turning out the same as the first three. More boys, Gaaahh!

I didnt see your orginal post but i have some of the same roosters in my back yard from the same crosses i could have steered you the right way
lol.png
Just goes to show you never know till they crow or lay an egg.

My mistake on the breed sorry they look almost exactly like my golden comet roosters i didnt read the other post before posting
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom