ALL TEXAS Traders /Seller Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No but I want to know more. Wonder who I could call or where I could go to find out more? Im just on the other side of Gatesville.

you would think they would advertise these things a little more loudly...my feed store doesn't know about any chicken thing going on, and neither does the tractor supply folk.
sad.png

he.gif

Quote:
alot of these things are put together by older folks that have been doing chickens for a long time, but aren't computer savvy. it's people like us that need to help them out and get the information out there.

conroe trade days may be on it's last leg, with the fairgrounds forceing them to change dates during the spring two years in a row and in the fall, ike took a toll on how many vendors were able to come to sell.

btw, conroe trade days new date is april 26 (sunday) instead of the usual first sunday in may.

Quote:
Where did you find out about this? I cant find anything about it. I looked on their website and all I see is a Junior Livestock Show that was on the 7th. Are you going to it this weekend?

I have a frizzled cochin cockerel and two straight feathered cochin pullets for sale around 7 wks old. Also will be hatching some blue polish if anyone is interestd:D.

I want to go! I have a phone number for it. I saw an ad on craigslist a while ago...they do it every month on the second sunday. From my house in Lorena it is about an hour away. It starts at 10 but I am going to try to get there early. If you give me your e-mail, I will forward the flyer that I saved on my e-mail.

This was my first and only sale auction, so maybe I just didn't know what to expect. It was not very clean and I ended up bringing my boys home. I would not take $1 each for some nice roosters I brought.

You have to decide for yourself. Being only an hour away, it may be worth a visit. I lost money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom