ALL TEXAS Traders /Seller Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one need a Guinea Hen? She is a lavender/Pearl split!
wink.png
I'll trade for any kind of pullet/hen.

same here...that would be about a eight hour round trip for me. If you were willing to meet me halfway I could do it though. In a previous post I list the pullets I have available. I have some others I might be willing to trade. PM me if you can meet halfway.

My neighbor's guinea and chicken come around just enough to eat the chow I leave out for them and chase my chickens/ducks around a bit. Then they both move on... usually b/c thats about the time I take my Danes and beagle out...and they like watching her fly high up onto the roof of the house or into a tree, etc. Other than these antics, their story is a sad one.

The neighbors are both a little...off. They have had rough lives that left their minds a little unbuttoned since the wars they fought.

Last year they bought a couple dozen chickens, a few ducks, a bunch of guineas, and a few geese. They did not build them a safe place to sleep, and so the waterfowl took to the live creek in the back...which just happens to be on the border of some small farms and woodlands...aka havens for coyotes and other varmints. Which then found their way to the upper parts of the yard, where the land fowl rested, and they disappeared one by one as well.

One by one, they all disappeared, incapable of fending these monsters off, as they were all very young. More than 6 months old, less than 1 year. There are now a single RIR hen and a guinea...unknown whether male or female.

And they feel pretty threatened by my flock since we moved here, as it keeps growing after just showing up one day. The goslings will take care of any hostilities as soon as they are grown enough, I do beleive.

I know the TSC stores around here stock all kinds of chicks and ducklings this time of year, if you don't mind starting out with a baby.

Quote:
They are doing that No Less Than 6 thing this yr. I might be able to swap some chickens for him, or just sell you a female.

Quote:
I have 5 ducks for sale...it looks like 1 male and 4 females. They are almost fully feathered now. They are muscovy. I have pictures of the parents (my aduls are a trio. Are you still in the B/CS area ever? I am NW of Houston.

Quote:
if you're coming to the new braunfels show, I can trade you with a red hen that should start laying any day, an Easter egged that lays a pinkish brown egg or a hen that looks a liitle like a small Delaware.

Last edited:
i would like to give a friend of mine a house warming present so i am looking for someone flexable i would like to buy her 3 sliver laced wyandottes or blue/red laced sexed chicks or pullets i live in NH but she lives in TX near dallas i think... i am happy to paypal for them

When and Where is the New Braunfels Show?? Is there lots of poultry sellers/traders there? Depending on what day it falls on I would love to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom