all who are hatching quail

90 A & M from JamesMarie in incubator. Weighed before setting - average weight 13.9 g. One week before hatch.

I hatch for pets, fun and eggs. But I only hatch like 5-10 eggs here and there and give away the ones I don't have room for.

Last edited:
I hatch for others but I do it because it's fun and love to try and experiment with different methods to see what works best. I don't keep any myself. I give them away or trade them for something else to hatch or have even traded for homemade baked goods. Yum! The people I usually hatch for usually want them for the eggs and meat.

In about 3 weeks I'll be hatching out around 100 Texas A&M eggs, hoping for about 70 birds.

M
I hatch for others but I do it because it's fun and love to try and experiment with different methods to see what works best.  I don't keep any myself. I give them away or trade them for something else to hatch or have even traded for homemade baked goods. Yum!  The people I usually hatch for usually want them for the eggs and meat.

Same here, I'm keeping like 7-10 for eggs and to get fertile eggs to hatch. But that's it, I give away the rest.

Back
Top Bottom