all who are hatching quail

I have 25 eggs in my incubator
I got some Roux, Tuxedo, And Golden Manchurian eggs.

6 of the 25 are from the bantams I bred.

Before I incubated these eggs I hatched three of my bantams 1 Roux 1 Tux and 1 Manchurian

Here are some pics

Golden Manchurian

Bantam left Roux right

Bantam front

Tuxedo Front

Reply to teradragon:
Maybe try for egg production this time.
You can use Bantams, Tuxedos, Roux, Golden Manchurian, Standard Pharaoh, Range, and More!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the legalities of processing and selling coturnix to a local restaurant? The local steak house serves the most pathetic tiny quail and the owner is wanting to serve mine as "locally raised" , he would want 100 a month minimum. I am going to call the ag extension agent and thought I would post on here first. I am in Texas and all my poultry are PT tested/ certified.

Finally finished with new quail pen. 10ft x 20ft with bushes. They love it. I'll try to post pictures later.

I'm wondering how you find all the eggs??
I have a little chicken coop with some litter pans full of sand in it and a few litter box tops in the pen. I am hoping they will use them to lay eggs in. If not it will be a fun adventure everyday hunting for eggs.

I cant wait to see it! Do you think you will have any Red Goldens for sale this year? I was thinkin about gettin a pair
She is just starting to lay decent although once I move them to the bigger pen I am sure she will slow down. I plan to try and hatch their eggs. If I am successful I will be selling the chicks. I know a guy that has a couple nice males the same age as mine that is kinda local. Text me if you are interested and I will get you his number.

Back
Top Bottom