Allie & Bino, the albino orpington chicks

Hey everyone, I'm selling 6 of Allie's eggs. I'm selling them for $60, which is reasonable considering albinos are even rarer than Ayam Cemani.

Buyer pays shipping, I don't have a Paypal so money will need sent directly to me. I'll ship after I receive the money.

If no eggs hatch, buyer can try again for half price. This is the last batch I'm selling this year, prices will go up in spring.

The eggs will be a mix of bantam cochin x dutch bantam over orpington.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm selling 6 of Allie's eggs. I'm selling them for $60, which is reasonable considering albinos are even rarer than Ayam Cemani.

Buyer pays shipping, I don't have a Paypal so money will need sent directly to me. I'll ship after I receive the money.

If no eggs hatch, buyer can try again for half price. This is the last batch I'm selling this year, prices will go up in spring.

The eggs will be a mix of bantam cochin x dutch bantam over orpington.

PM me if interested.

It stinks I just got my new additions for the year, or I would be wanting them! I hope you find someone who wants them.

Bino at 20? Weeks. He actually behaved rather well for a short photo session.

He's really grown since the last time I checked! So handsome and fierce !

Thought I'd leave an update on Bino.

After a month in solitary, I finally built a place for him and some ladies in my barn. They are confined in an indoor hoop coop 10x10. He currently has six girls with him, two albino and four of my lighter colored girls from the same flock who may vary the gene.

No real egg production yet, but they are all just approaching laying age.

He is very protective. He doesn't attack me, but does his best to keep himself between me and them. Always alert. I don't see any signs of abuse from him, but there are a few other rosters close by, although they can't get to him or the girls. I think that keeps him occupied!

Looking forward to egg production!

Thought I'd leave an update on Bino.

After a month in solitary, I finally built a place for him and some ladies in my barn. They are confined in an indoor hoop coop 10x10. He currently has six girls with him, two albino and four of my lighter colored girls from the same flock who may vary the gene.

No real egg production yet, but they are all just approaching laying age.

He is very protective. He doesn't attack me, but does his best to keep himself between me and them. Always alert. I don't see any signs of abuse from him, but there are a few other rosters close by, although they can't get to him or the girls. I think that keeps him occupied!

Looking forward to egg production!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom