Well, I'm getting there... It's finished enough to house the chickens. The coop has a 10'x8' floor. The front measures 10' high and slopes to 8' in the back. I've put roosts along the 8' wall so they have plenty of space, though I noticed they tend to cluster together. I put sheet shingle on the roof and added a wind turbine for better ventilation. I still have to finish the trim around the top, paint and add new nesting boxes (external access). Hope to get that done this weekend. The run is temporary until I can build a larger one. For the temporary one I used a dog kennel that I had lying around.