Almost there...

The eggs should be turned at least 3 times a day, until day 25. After day 25, it's lockdown time. Lockdown is where in the last three days of incubation, the eggs should not be turned, they should be laying on their side, ( pointy end down/facing inward, large end up/facing outward. ) The incubator should not be opened, and the humidity should be raised right around 60%. Ducklings take longer to hatch, so don't be surprised if none or only a few pip on day 28, but don't hatch yet. From the time a duckling pips, it should take less than 24 hrs for it to hatch. If it takes longer than 24 hrs, then the duckling will need help. ( You need to know what you're doing before you help one hatch. ) The ducklings need to stay in the incubator until all have hatched and are dry, the incubator still should not be opened during this time, it can be fatal to those that are hatching soon, currently hatching, or already hatched. Make sure you have a brooder set up and ready for them before they hatch! If you need any more help with feed, water, bedding, heating sources, etc.... I'll be glad to answer them for you!

The eggs should be turned at least 3 times a day, until day 25. After day 25, it's lockdown time. Lockdown is where in the last three days of incubation, the eggs should not be turned, they should be laying on their side, ( pointy end down/facing inward, large end up/facing outward. ) The incubator should not be opened, and the humidity should be raised right around 60%. Ducklings take longer to hatch, so don't be surprised if none or only a few pip on day 28, but don't hatch yet. From the time a duckling pips, it should take less than 24 hrs for it to hatch. If it takes longer than 24 hrs, then the duckling will need help. ( You need to know what you're doing before you help one hatch. ) The ducklings need to stay in the incubator until all have hatched and are dry, the incubator still should not be opened during this time, it can be fatal to those that are hatching soon, currently hatching, or already hatched. Make sure you have a brooder set up and ready for them before they hatch! If you need any more help with feed, water, bedding, heating sources, etc.... I'll be glad to answer them for you!
Thank you for your awesome advice! I will definitely look back at your post for a reference. I realized that my lockdown date was a couple of days too early and have moved it to day 25 after making this post. Unfortunately, I don't have a humidity thermometer to check what the humidity is. So far they have seemed to be doing good in the current humidity I have them. Maybe I can just add more on lockdown day before I close the lid just in case? I also have chicken eggs in there with the duck eggs which is another problem. The chicken eggs are set to hatch at least a week and a half after the duck eggs hatch and I have them in the same incubator. What should I do about turning the chicken eggs during lockdown days for the ducks? Should I not turn them and risk a reduced hatch rate?

Thanks again!

1. Maybe I can just add more on lockdown day before I close the lid just in case?
If you add a little more water, that should be fine.
2. What should I do about turning the chicken eggs during lockdown days for the ducks?
Don't turn the chicken eggs, leave the lid closed. If you want to incubate chicken and duck eggs together, definitely try and, hatch the hatching dates on the same day. :)
3. Should I not turn them and risk a reduced hatch rate?
Yes.

Hi, guys I took pictures of the egg candling today and I was wondering what you guys think. I made sure to number and title each egg. Even though I know the dates of the duck eggs, I decided to post them here anyway just to see if you guys noticed any potential death or good development. I may have candled them wrong, but I did so on purpose just so I could get a picture of a clear angle. Sorry if they are bad! Can you guess from these pictures what day the chick eggs are on?

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg