almsNew Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Goin Ducky In Mo, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Goin Ducky In Mo

Goin Ducky In Mo New Egg

Nov 21, 2008
    Hello all, I just found this website and im very impressed. I am a father of 8 dogs, 75 chickens of various size and breed, 15 turkeys, 1giant white, 3 Royal Palms, 1 Bourbon, 1 Black spanish, and 9 wilds. 35 quail mixed breeds I guess, lots of white and reds. 3 cameo peafowl, 15 guineas, 10 white Embden geese, 5 Toulouse geese, 10 white chinese geese and 4 african geese. Lots of Pekin ducks of various colors and about 50 muscovys. 2 horses, 7 goats, 2 pigs, 1 cow named Hamburgler, 6 cats and 1 wild Egyptian goose that came to us this summer after a storm. I am really glad I found this site because a lot of my "HELP!!!" questions have been answered lol. Looking forward to adding my expierance to the site. THANKS!!!

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Hi and welcome, you'll love it here!

3. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    WOW!!! Quite the family you've got there!!!!! Welcome to BYC!!! You are gonna love it!!!!!

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

a big welcome to you!

5. birdsofparadise

birdsofparadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Kohala, Hawaii
    Aloha from Hawaii !

6. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Man you got a lot of kids!

7. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

[​IMG] Welcome welcome welcome!

Where are you located in MO! I am in Marceline....north central MO. We could be neighbors!!!!

I see you have white chinese geese.....got any spare males??????

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
  8. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Another [​IMG] from a fellow Missourian! You will love it here!

9. Goin Ducky In Mo

Goin Ducky In Mo New Egg

Nov 21, 2008
    Well since my last post I have had some serious medical problems and have had to shrink my family down to 4 cats 7 chickens 3 dogs 7 rats and 2 mice. I feel really bad that most my animals are gone but at least they have new homes and someone to take care of them better then I could. Im sorry I havent been posting but I am back now and ready to post again..

10. Duckopolis

Duckopolis Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by