Aloha from Hawaii

Misalohas

Chirping
Aug 28, 2019
Hi Everyone! I’m new to having chickens but love their individual personalities...chickens are by far the best pet ever as they aren’t as needy as dogs (but we have 3) or as psycho as cats (we have 4). I’ve read many of your posts/comments on several topics and appreciate all the free advice you all share...MAHALO!

The cute and adorable kind.

I’m not really sure as most of them are rescues (ex fighting chickens) or strays that don’t look too good.

We know to keep them isolated for 30 days to prevent illness spreading but there’s a lot of things these poor guys get that we don’t know what to do.

The cute and adorable kind.

I’m not really sure as most of them are rescues (ex fighting chickens) or strays that don’t look too good.

We know to keep them isolated for 30 days to prevent illness spreading but there’s a lot of things these poor guys get that we don’t know what to do.

If some of them have health issues, you may want to post about them on this forum:
Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures

Thank you! Everyone (or every animal) is special in its own way. We can’t afford to take every animal we find to a vet but we try very hard (many sleepless nights) to research and provide the best care we can with the limited budget we’re on. When my daughter-in-law asked what I thought her career would be I told her “A VET”!!! We need someone to help us keep all these animals healthy without making us go broke...so that’s what she’s gonna do...

Back
Top Bottom