Aloha from Hawaii

Howzit and welcome. Show us a picture of your feral flock some time. Also, what island? I'm interested in feral gene pools from other neighborhoods and islands.
For sure! Where is the best place to post pics? Or do I just start a new thread? I’m on Big Island. Johnny Spots is 3rd generation wild from Mother Hen and he is so handsome! I’ll try to get a good pic of him too :)

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, they can fly. Wild chickens roost in trees at night. Mine sleep in one of the Mango trees right outside my window 🤣
Aloha! (from one wahine living in Virginia!) Today I went to get the mail and in a big tree overhead I heard a very large ruffling (so much so I covered my head!). Went inside then I saw what looked like a chicken! Sort of a combo crow/chicken (?!) WAY out of place in our culdesac but there is a forest behind us with deer, red fox, etc. I watched it wander the parking lot for a bit and wondered what to do as it surely is out of place. Then, all of a sudden if FLEW away! After searching online and finding not much, YOUR post :) confirms I may not be lolo! (crazy!). Mahalos from a sister in Springfield!

Back
Top Bottom