Aloha from Hawaii

Sunblast

Hatching
Jun 13, 2015
Maui, Hawaii
Hi, my name is Becky and i have been a long time chicken lover/owner. I was born and raised on Maui, Hawaii, and have a nice little farm full of animals.

Growing up i had Rhode island reds and arracana's, plus wild and raised chickens and always enjoyed their antics and fresh eggs.

Currently i have serama's, silkies, some crosses of these, a few frizzles, and a cochin. Recently i found some ringneck pheasant eggs and had a broody silkie hen hatch them, hopefully they will survive.

I have long followed this site and used it for research in the past, but finally have joined to best utilize this wonderful site! I look forward to 'meeting' new feather fanciers ;)

Aloha, and welcome to BYC, Becky. Glad you decided to join our flock. I have lived in Hawaii for the past 23 years and my son-in-law was born and raised in Hawaii. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) was also born in Hawaii. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck wi' da flock.

Welcome to BYC, Becky and Aloha! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely variety of birds. Love your avatar picture. Good luck with your flock and welcome to ours. Feel free to ask any questions. We are happy to help.

Hello Becky welcome to BYC!! Glad you joined our flock!
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f414.png
1f413.png

Hi and aloha my name is nalu and I live on the Big island.I am new to this site. Interested in purchasing some s eramas if know of any please mess. Me

Back
Top Bottom