Aloha from KauaiChickenMama

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Awww....how sweet she must be with her babies! :love Definitely post a photo if you have one. :)

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our community!
Many thanks! 🥰🙏

And yes, I actually posted my first question on BYC and that was about Country Life Organic Layer Crumble. My local Costco carries it. I cannot find ANY information about it online. No reviews, no company website, nothing. I’m hoping others on this forum might have some insight?

Many thanks! 🥰🙏

And yes, I actually posted my first question on BYC and that was about Country Life Organic Layer Crumble. My local Costco carries it. I cannot find ANY information about it online. No reviews, no company website, nothing. I’m hoping others on this forum might have some insight?
I have used them before.

What an awesome thing to experience, I'd be excited too if a hen showed up at my front door with her chicks! Hope to see some pictures of them all soon. Welcome to BYC, happy to have you! :) :welcome
Mahalo! And yeah, it definitely was an awesome thing for sure! It’s funny that I actually wanted her and then one day she just landed on my front lawn with all of her babies! Instant flock! 👍🏼

Many thanks! 🥰🙏

I did some googling of Country Life Organic Layer at Costco, I really couldn't find any good info on it. There are lots of good organic layer feed out there. Do you have any other places to get feed there?

Back
Top Bottom